[kj] OT- a little technical assistance please - quals

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 20 18:43:19 EDT 2006

An O level is a school exam that has that name because
when you get the results your reaction will generally
be Oh, shit.

GREG SLAWSON <gregslawson at msn.com> wrote:  I don't know what "O" level is, but I do know it's in a Specials song ("Rat Race"). Going to see Dave Wakelying, Pauline Black, and Lynval Golding tonite--should be great.