[kj] The Doors of Perception

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 17 06:34:08 EDT 2006

I do not believe that that line is supposed to be taken literally . They are saying : Do uncompromising things , things that you arent supposed to do and see what happens. They are saying : Dont go with the flow , only dead fish go with the flow ,  is actual meaning of that verse .
  You must sometimes seek the abstract meaning of verses, rather than just reading the words. The World isnt flat