[KJ] Geordie's quiz

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 17 05:50:18 EDT 2006

Do you have to keep putting smileys in all the time? You make me feel uncomfortable . Also the "Eighties" riff is quite a popular one which had been used on numerous songs and to ascertain its origins is impossible .
     All music has influences  and I'm sure that the *Number 1 in the UK charts in 1968" which you reckon inspired Eighties also has its own influences.
   P.S What happened to that "Special, exclusive " video that you were making for us all ? The one what was "nearly" finished a few years ago and the one which you took orders for?  Was it a big hoax?