[kj] First annual KJ Quiz clues

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 16 07:10:04 EDT 2006

Would anyone else like to have a go? Its open to everyone . You just have to guess which songs I'm referring to by the clues given below.
I put a lot of thought and effort into it and would appreciate a bit more participation . (JB only got three correct)
   Yes I'm talking to you, not the person sitting next to you .