[kj] Sarah McLachlan's cover of LLB

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 11:17:31 EDT 2006

I nabbed it off Audiogalaxy years ago, when that was still running, and sent it to quite a few list members. I can't host it but hopefully someone else can.

  It's a live bootleg, so the quality isn't great. It's more interesting as a curiosity than anything else.

  Jim.

Paula Cook <cook_paula at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I know that Sarah McLachlan has done a cover version of "Love Like Blood",
but I've never been able to track it down. Does anyone have a mp3 of this
anywhere or knows where I can obtain one? Would be really curious to hear
it!

Regards,
Nuclear Girl

http://www.flipsidemovies.com