[kj] Hossanas

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 08:50:35 EDT 2006

Hossanas shares top billing on my stereo along with Supernature by
Goldfrapp. I think it's a superb album (Hossanas, that is).

(Irrelevant bit: I recently got U2's Under Blood Red Sky, so I play that a
lot, but the CD version has edited out some of the Electric Co, which p*ssed
me off.)

KJ 2003 rarely gets a play, although I certainly don't hate it.