[kj] Hosannas Months Later (was Ebay specials)

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 11:39:22 EDT 2006

belated welcome William
No apology needed, we're (nearly) all a bunch of old farts who keep
repeating things over and over.
And, yes, listen to OTG,  BTATS  and all the rest while you're at it.
Hosannas is a great record too.  Invocation is my favourite and I don't
care who knows it!!!!
woody, looking forward to October 15th. .. with trepidation