[kj] Hosannas Months Later

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 00:58:30 EDT 2006

> Anyway, I love Hossanas, but for different reasons than for example Revelations.  It's
  > simply a different feel.  I am glad they have...

  About 'Revelations', could the guitar style on "Chapter III" be considered "prog'ish" or, what? What other other guitarists play similar?

  It's different strumming,etc. from lots of other good guitar work I've heard.
  But then again, Geordie is awesome.
   ~~ S

William Lash <wjlash at yahoo.com> wrote:

  > Well, that's what a democracy is all about.  Not what our nation has become where
  > you are fearful of expressing your opinion and then being labeled un-american.

  Great metaphor.

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso