[kj] Hossanas

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 19:17:28 EDT 2006

I guess the thing I just can't figure out is how it fell short.   I listen
to it all the time.  And I am still thrilled with Geordies playing.  Much
more forward thinking than older stuff.  And the bass (when I can make it
out) seems top notch.  The only thing I can reckon is that they recorded it
like a demo (one guitar track, minimal overdubs, etc.) and it sounds like it
and ...doesn't lift you up.  It just stays on a flat plain.  And then it
starts to grate on you and you start to notice how long the songs are etc
etc.

Chris