[kj] Hosannas Months Later (was Ebay specials)

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 15:44:21 EDT 2006

please put cleopatra back on the dung heap, from whence they came.
  have you ever listened to any of their 'reissues'?

Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Now that we are on the Cooking Vinyl question I wonder if there was any
promotion in the US. I am not familiar enough with them as a business to
know where they would normally advertise but I have not seen a thing. And
from looking at their catalog they almost seem like a modern day Cleopatra
records ala 1996 (when they would reissue ANYTHING punk, goth, etc.) and put
nothing into their working bands.

Chris