[kj] Hosannas not available new from amazon.com...

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 14:08:41 EDT 2006

I found my copy at Amoeba. About 2 months after release. Still not seen it in virgin or anywhere. Most places I asked were deleting their orders of it, before release.

"A. Madani" <a.madani at anirrationaldomain.net> wrote:          I hadn't heard that one.  There's a copy at the Borders Books & Music near me.

  Maybe it's for the same reason that certain places such as Wal-Mart used to deliberately edit CDs to either delete or replace the "bad" words (one of Nirvana's albums being the most famous example).