[kj] Ebay specials

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 13 10:30:26 EDT 2006

strange, can't say i can remember ever listening to the entirety of one
song on hosannas much less the whole disc.

i may have onece listened to the entirety of OTG though...followed
shortly by an upset stomach at the realization i will never get those 51
or so minutes of my life back.

plank must have been rolling in his grave