[kj] Loose Cannon Demo (Drumstyle)The Truth and only the Truth

frenchyfrenzy at free.fr frenchyfrenzy at free.fr
Mon Sep 11 13:07:07 EDT 2006

Dear Lennonka,

This drum story was just a joke following the fact that Jaz is actually bashing
Raven in the music press and saying that Killing Joke has always been only
Geordie and him ( or HIM & Geordie) and that they both played bass on most of
their albums and even drums ! so....

Concerning Mister Rob Moss a.k.a "Shining Dickhead" ( his nickname in gays clubs
full of leatherboys ;o))) he should have explained it to you instead of being
jealous of our french humour that sometimes leads to the famous french kiss ha
ha ha !!!

Bye
Stéphane " FrenchyFrenzy"