[kj] [OT} 9/11 propanda documentary

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 00:43:30 EDT 2006

All bollocks. Absolutely right. Put all that stuff in
one huge pile and what does it amount to? Nothing.

Most liberals are just as bad as most conservatives, i
think. Or, one's just as bad and just as judgementally
hostile as the other. I mean, anyone who goes so far
as to state "I'm a
Republican/Democrat/Liberal/Conservative/etcetc" has
got to be a bit of a fool to begin with, right?

Leigh