[kj] [OT} 9/11 propanda documentary NONE SHOULD BE MADE!

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Sep 9 14:35:32 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/8/2006 1:11:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
circuit_bender at yahoo.com writes:

In a little over 48 hours, ABC  will air a five-hour "docudrama" on the 9/11
attacks. The movie was written  and produced by a right-wing activist who
fabricated key scenes to blame  Democrats and defend Republicans. It's so partisan
that even Rush Limbaugh was  surprised ABC decided to air it. (He by the way
loved it) And an FBI agent who  was brought in to consult on the docudrama
quit because, he said, "they were  making things up."

Public outrage is mounting across the country, and  Variety reports that ABC
is now "mulling the idea of yanking the mini  altogether." So we're looking
for 200,000 signatures TODAY.

Can you  sign? Click _Here_
(http://pol.moveon.org/abcdoc/?id=8706-3265009-tBAM7XQ4ec3MVksWVneLlg&t=4) :
_http://pol.moveon.org/abcdoc/?id=8706-3265009-tBAM7XQ4ec3MVksWVneLlg&t=4_
(http://pol.moveon.org/abcdoc/?id=8706-3265009-tBAM7XQ4ec3MVksWVneLlg&t=4)

It's  not just that ABC's movie is slanted. Big parts of it are simply
untrue. The  producer himself even admitted to simply improvising a key scene which
depicts  the Clinton  administration letting bin Laden go when they had him in
their  sightsâ¡complete fabrication. Last night, the movie's star, Harvey
Keitel  (very sad), said "It turned out not all the facts were correct."

The  film - written by an avowed conservative activist - was provided in
advance to  approximately 900 right-wing bloggers and media personalities such as
Rush  Limbaugh. However, former President Bill Clinton and two of his cabinet
officials were denied when they requested preview copies of the  film.

ABC has teamed up with Scholastic Inc., a company that sells  textbooks, to
send letters to 100,000 teachers across the country offering  free copies of
the film and "study guides," despite the fact that the film is  a "docu-drama"
in which important facts and events have simply been invented  out of thin air.

First off I will not, or not see ever one of these made for TV/studio  movies
about 911. They should not be made! and it is far too early for it
considering it is the 5th anniversary that is still fresh (and will always be  fresh)
in the USA's minds. Any movie they make I think all the  money they make for it
should go to the families of 9/11. Not 5%, or 10%...  ALL OF IT!  I was born
in NYC and going back every so often in  the many years of my sentencing on
this wicked planet that day will always live  in infamy for me as Pearl Harbor
was for those in the 1940's. Nuff said!

~ LB