[kj] Rare tracks from 2001-2003?

Kevin Marion kevinmarion at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 23:18:02 EDT 2006

Thanks for the info. everyone.

Kev

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 05:05:33 -0700
From: "Rob's Arse" <joker at Z6.com>
Subject: Re: [kj] Rare tracks from 2001-2003?
To: <gathering at misera.net>

When these surfaced, there was a fella selling them
alot. Obviously
buring the cds, making a label etc and claiming them
to be original demos.

I called Raven about it and got Geordie instead and he
asked me to send
the seller a message that "if he carried on selling
them, he would
visit him with a blowtorch and a pair of pliers and
take his fucking face
off".

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear