[kj] Teh Gathering (the song that is)

Kyle Fite kylefite at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 18:49:59 EDT 2006

Gems hasn't been released yet? Very cool. I recall seeing it on the website last YEAR and thought it had come and gone! I'm going to make an effort to get ahold of one but alas, I'm an American and I'm guessing the Gathering in UK will make a quick and hungry descent!

  Blast it!

  Wait-I actually hear Jaz...

  "TRY....HARDER....push yourself beyond the limits of all Cross-Continental Ordering Obstruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

  :)

Blazingstar418 <blazingstar418 at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Kyle Fite wrote:
> Jaz in a Guy Fawkes Mask issue forth the next volume

> of the Courtauld Talks...

Erm, you mean "Gems of Power" is finally going to
emerge? :D

BTW, the first week of September (Gems' supposed
release "date") ends today if anybody cares.

A L P

--- Kyle Fite wrote:

> It's a highly specialized magickal vibration that,
> once heard, creates an insatiable need for more and
> more hits of the KJ aural drug. Just as a junkie
> wastes away into an emaciated skeletal frame whilst
> increasing doses and frequency of Heroin, so do the
> eardrums of the "KJ Junkie" suffer continued damage
> until larger and more powerful stereo systems are
> purchased to play the music at even greater
> volumes...the collective result: a single moment in
> 2011 when the entire world will wake up and hear an
> unreleased track, long buried in the KJ vaults,
> waiting to be released at the crucial time, a track
> which contains the supreme mantram which will
> disrupt the Archonic Energy Vibe which has held the
> planet in chains and release the Joker Egregore upon
> the Planets Etheric Body...we will all laugh as One,
> yea, even as Brittney Spears implodes, even as
> Brooks and Dunn fall into great crevices opening in
> the thunderstruck earth and a million radio stations
> pick up a new frequency
> and our cable stations witness Jaz in a Guy Fawkes
> Mask issue forth the next volume of the Courtauld
> Talks...
>
> Fire Dances will ensue!
>

> Daniel Corvo wrote:
> At the risk of sounding dumb, doesn't he just
> shout "The Gathering!"?
>

> >From: fatpotanga
> >To: The Gathering
> >Subject: Re: [kj] Teh Gathering (the song that is)
> >Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 10:10:31 +0100
> >
> >LOL!
> >That's bugged me for years as well.
> >

> >On 7/9/06 10:06, "Rob's Arse" wrote:
> >

> > > Mornin' all
> > >
> > > I played Fire Dances in the car this morning for
> the first time in ages.
> > >
> > > Does anyone know what the hell Jaz shouts at the
> start of The
> >Gathering??
> > >
> > > Thank you!
> >
> >--
> >

> >only dead fish go with the flow...
> >
> >board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear
> >
> >Shop online:
> >www.iamscuzzy.com
> >
> >Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
> >www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."