[kj] OT: Few lunatic questions

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 13:48:43 EDT 2006

Looking at that way of course it doesn't fit. It's the same old thing as punters wanting music to be a certain genre before it's 'cool' enough for them to go to a show or buy the CD..this is a serious achilles heal in electronic, and very limiting for the musicians concerned.
  By this merit KJ would be dubreggaediscofunkelectronicpostpunktechno.

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
      A label is a label is a label. I'm not condemning them or praising them, just pointing out that in the case of Killing Joke, the label "industrial" doesn't seem to fit.

  Alex in NYC