[kj] Geordie's 12

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Wed Sep 6 04:23:12 EDT 2006

>Any thoughts on Geordie playing a 12-string electric guitar?

As far as I can remember he does (or did) play a lot of 12 string, listen to
the backing tracks on Pandemonium & Democracy and you'll hear a lush
acoustic sheen

I did have a 12 string Telecaster thing (made by Hohner I think) for a while
. . played through a load of distortion that thing sounded immense!

[Phillipps Marc]  -----Original Message-----
Any thoughts on Geordie playing a 12-string electric guitar?
I think he'd crack the Earth.

... ... ... ... ... ...
As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes

   _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40791/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailb
eta> invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail.

& Haringey Health Communities.