[kj] 1000 Suns and the 8-Rayed Star

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 5 16:07:47 EDT 2006

Not that I'm listening : )
...but in Aleph's defense I *do* think he answered this once before.  I
remember because when my missus was contemplating tattoos a few years
back, I suggested this symbol (you know, figuring I would be seeing it
just as much as she!). Anyway, as part of my case, I had to dig up the
explanatory Gathering post to persuade her. Then shit happened and there
was no new tattoo...but that design is still on the list. (Not that I
can dig up the original post anymore).