[kj] OT: Few lunatic questions

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Tue Sep 5 11:47:39 EDT 2006

Please try to think about it first before you reprobate me : )))

1. Tried someone to listen to KJ music after smoking a joint? It seemed to me more like "techno" than "rock". Is it because that they're so industrial or I smoked too much? : ))

2. Are they an interlink between rock music and electronical music?

3. How would you like if a woman was in a role of the KJ instrumentalist?

Lennonka, currently in Netherlands (that is explaining all, I think : )))