[kj] 1000 Suns and the 8-Rayed Star

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sun Sep 3 02:50:21 EDT 2006

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/btats4.jpg *

Indeed, how disappointing it was to see the eventual "large portraits" sleeve for BTATS after the pre-BTATS gigs (including Hammy Palais on 28th September 1986) where merch (t-shirts in a tube) with these designs were being sold - the stickers shown above likely came from stuff sent out via ODIC.

Regards,

Antoni