[kj] Killingly amazed

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Mon Oct 30 12:37:52 EST 2006

The Killing Joke.
If you hear the music for the very first time, you have it for simple
and somewhat familiar what gives you an insight
that the music is common and unoriginal. But something deep
in your mind, your unconscious, tells you that there's something
unusual and strange in this music.
Later, the more you explore all about it
(because you are curious), the more you are getting amazed.
If you analyse the music, you can hear that it is not as simple
as you thought in the beginning. The songs have more and more
layers when you listen to it one, two, three (or better twenty) more times.
They are simply genius from the first letter of their name
to the last letter of their lyrics. They make you cry and laugh bitterly at once.
Their songs encompass everything you could want to hear in music.
It has flavours of dance, of trance, of punk, of rock, of metal, of classics,
of industrial, everything combined in the sense of perfection.
And though, this music doesn't belong to any of those styles.
Yes, I'm amazed. Yes, I don't have an objective point of view.
What more to say?
Hearing these melodies, I dissolve and feel communion of the universe.
And hearing the lyrics, my mind finds itself in tortures.

(Hahaha, I probably smoked too much. But I couldn't help myself not to send it : ))))

Lennonka, in her own write