[kj] Closest Relatives -- Fantasy Gigs / Collaborations,

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 01:49:47 EST 2006

   You guys should have seen Amanpondo as Juno Reactor's rhythm section during their Shango Tour in '01.  Somersaulting, backflipping, acrobatic, tribal drumming, furious rhythms in full tribal outfits (all of it without missing a beat) and Killing Joke accolyte / Youth collaborator Ben Watkins aka Juno Reactor for a night of hardcore tribal/trance.
  Pure shamanic ritual, not to be missed:

  [that's Jaz, there]

  would be Geordie Walker w/ Konono No.1.

  Any other Fantasy Gigs / Onstage Collaborations??

The Exorcist <killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com> wrote:
  Yup, it sure was different. I just don't think it was really good.
I'd barely give it an average rating (music wise) and the tapping in middle
of the songs seemed on occasion to be a tad off.

But it was interesting to watch.

Me