[kj] KJ mp3 help needed

Jokers circusbar at uol.com.br
Sat Oct 28 09:26:18 EDT 2006

Dear gatherers

I´m cataloging my KJ mp3 files, and there´s 2 folders that are missing info, would like to know if someone could help on this one??

so let´s go:

Democracy tour, probably in 1996, don´t know the date and venue

1 - communion
2 - witheout
3 - wardance
4 - pandemonium
5 - aeon
6 - exorcism
7 - milenium
8 - love like blood
9 - mathematics of chaos
10 -savage freedom
11 - pssyche

pre-hosannas tour, probably in 2005, don´t know date and venue as well

1 - wardance
2 - primitive
3 - sun goes down
4 - darkness before dawn
5 - frenzy
6 - requiem
7 - asteroid
8 - witheout
9 - the wait
10 - are you receiving 1 (note that are you receiving are split in two files)
11 - are you receiving 2
12 - pssyche
13 - bloodsport
14 - change
15 - pandemonium

I need infos on Venue & Date of this 2 gigs, If someone could recognise the gigs by the set list, it will be of great help!!!

thanks in advance
best regards
diaz

Gustavo Diaz
3324-2351 / 3013-5164
www.jokers.com.br
atrações de todos os naipes

Você está recebendo este e-mail por estar cadastrado na lista do Jokers.
Caso não queira mais receber, responda este e-mail com o assunto - não quero mais receber e-mails do Jokers.