[kj] KJ shirt question

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 08:49:26 EDT 2006

I have both Colesy and Plastichead shirts.  They are both high quality but
different.

The attention to the actual act of silkscreening is top notch for both.

The art used for the silkscreening is slightly better with Colesy
(gradients, fades etc.).  But most may not notice.

Colesy tends to use 100% cotton shirts, etc.  Plastichead uses a blend.  At
that point it is personal preference.  Some people do not like 100% because
of shrinkage.  Also the print will deteriorate (over a long period of time)
quicker on 100% because of the material breakdown.

So I wouldn't worry about getting Plastichead stuff.  Shame it isn't Colesy
but what can you do

Chris