[kj] The apocalyptic philosophy of Killing Joke

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 13:15:19 EDT 2006

Hallo All,

--- Daniel Corvo <danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Have any of you listened to the whole thing?

 A couple of times (glutton for punishment?).

 Bits have even ended up as my voicemail message on
occasion.

 A L P

> >From: Phillipps Marc
> <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>
> >To: "'A list about all things Killing Joke (the
> band!)'"
> ><gathering at misera.net>
> >Subject: RE: [kj] The apocalyptic philosophy of
> Killing Joke
> >Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:51:11 +0100
> >
> > >Seek ye the coutauld talks cd
> >
> >This may be the first (and possibly last) time
> anyone recommends the
> >Courtauld Talks :o)

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."