[kj] Asteroid / Complete Control

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 24 13:11:15 EDT 2006

Jaz had an account about running into Joe Strummer -- I forget where
I read it.

Evidently, the `Joke and the Clash both rehearsed in the same space,
and used to grimace at each other regularly (no love lost between the
two camps, I gather). Years later, Jaz spotted Joe in a pub somewhere
and they sat down and mended fences and had a laugh -- or so says Jaz.

This was prior to Joe's death....obviously.

Alex in NYc