[kj] Asteroid / Complete Control

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 24 03:47:48 EDT 2006

Can't see it personnally, these two songs are from a different era. Both
bands were obviously around at the same time, both experimented with Reggae
etc.. But they went in different directions soon after. Can't see any London
Calling or Sandinista in a any of the KJ work, can I see any of the earlier
Clash work? Maybe, but that could be true for a few of the early punk bands.

So if it's not The Clash, who is it? Who is Killing Joke's closest relative?