[kj] Cover art for Hosannas.. CD,

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 12:39:55 EDT 2006

 It does have a "scribbled on my junior high notebook"
look to it.

A L P

--- Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> To even call it a "font" pays it a tribute it
> doesn't deserve --
> moreover, I wonder how the painter felt to have Jaz
> scribbling all
> over it.
>
> To me, the "font" is entirely indicative of the rest
> of the project:
> a rushed, tossed-off affair with a "that'll do"
> approach.
>
> Alex in NYC
>

> On Oct 23, 2006, at 4:29 AM, Stephen Robinson wrote:
>
> > I liked it too, but the font was ghastlt, not
> helped by the
> > Terrible name, a
> > simple "Hosannas", would have been much better
> than the "Hosannas
> > from the
> > bargin basments of hello Magazine"
> >

> >> I liked it. Plenty more of the same kind of stuff
> on that link.
> >>
> >> http://www.eurosurrealism.com/

> band!)"

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."