[kj] Dark Forces: The Towers Collapse!

The Exorcist killingjoke at speakeasy.net
Mon Oct 16 20:56:40 EDT 2006

We all know the truth....
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/1009/1009_almost_got_away.jpg

Other recommended reading..
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

Humorous reading???
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Axis_of_Perverts2.html
(Apollo, 9/11, Kennedy, Zionists, oh my!)
http://www.crescentandcross.com/index.php?page=articles&author=miscellaneous&subpage1=mcp1

(Those damn Zionists! More Kennedy proof!)
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Piper/PiperWantsAnotherBeating.html
(more evil Zionists and an exclusive mention of the HoloHoax!)
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Avery-Rowe-Bermas-Hufschmid-phonecall.html
(this guy rocks!!!! I now see the source of last weeks SP episode! Oh
the horrible
infighting. Can't we just all get along?)
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm
(Illuminati)
http://www.illuminati-news.com/9-11.htm
(More illum. wooohooo!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Collins_Piper
(in case Hufshmid is to over the top)

Achhhh.... What a lovely bunch of people... And to think, this is
just a smattering of the
brilliant and ingenious intellectuals out there!
(Some of them even quote each other! One big happy family. Errrr,
most of the time.)
Pardon my excessive mention of Mr.Hufschmid. I just couldn't help myself.

One day, out of the ashes, the truth shall rise!
Till then, enjoy the show.

Shred of sanity reading.
http://www.gnn.tv/articles/2577/9_11_and_the_New_Pearl_Harbor_Part_I

Sincerely,
Off to talk to gramma about the Holohoax.
She's gonna be sooooo disappointed that she was living a lie all these years.

Cheers!