[kj] Dark Forces: The Towers Collapse!

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 16 18:33:30 EDT 2006

Error:
Does anyone know or have a logical explanation as to how WTC *7*
collapsed?

  Also the Pentagon . How can an Aeroplane fit through a window?

I believe that the American Government had the knowledge that an attack was
imminent , but was unable to stop it. They must have got a whisper from
somewhere that something was going to happen .

  The Gold: Whos gold was it? What happened to it? It would take a lot of
effort to shift it. Maybe it just vapourised .
  To stage the 9/11 attacks would take a whole lot of planning and many
people would have to be involved, I cant believe that none of wouldnt have
spilled the beans , by now.