[kj] Democracy drumming........damn right!!!!!

CEPLASTER at aol.com CEPLASTER at aol.com
Sun Oct 15 22:21:48 EDT 2006

Dear Maurice,
        I agree with your views on  Democracy.   The drumming is completely
underrated and  fantastic.    I still think Atkins stuff on Extremeties is
excellent as well, although everyone says that, so nothing new  there.   Am truly
disappointed that I didn't get a chance to see them  knock out a live version
of Aeon, Pilgrimage or Absent Friends, as all of those  seem like they could
really kill onstage.  Shame no one seems to like this  record much, I think
it's got some amazing stuff on it.   -Carl  P.