[kj] Re: Zennon............

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 15 17:56:08 EDT 2006

Someone misspelt it somewhere along the line and others copied the mistake .
But I would say that the official site and official single would take
preference over unofficial sites such as the ones that you posted . Or maybe
its just a different spelling in a different country .
  Its only one letter, its not that important