[kj] Zennon............

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 15 04:38:45 EDT 2006

  The Japanese probably spelt it wrong, they do have trouble with their
English. It was probably translated into Japanese and then translated back
into English . Its the same with the lyrics on album sleeves, some e poor
Japanese guy has to listen to the songs and try to decipher the words. The
results are usually way of mark , but these results are published and
sometimes become the accepted version .