[kj] The Pete West Show

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 14 18:53:08 EDT 2006

Ade. If I bother you that much then, then stop talking about me and dont
read my posts.
Why cant you do that?  Dont mention me again. You are just  trying to
provoke me and then you will go crying to Rob and try to get me banned
  You only seem to yell abuse, but complain when it comes back to you. Me
and obviously aren't compatible so just ignore me. Please.