[kj] The Pete West Show

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat Oct 14 18:31:02 EDT 2006

Ha! Oddly enough, I didn't actually reply to more than one or two of
Westy's mails & then only with insults! I was mainly debating with Jim.

In fact, I rarely tussle with him these days, but I suppose the odd one
stands out. I usually delete everything, but the veil subject happens to
interest me.

Look, people can see me as wanting to 'shut Westy up' if that's where
we're at, but really, I don't like banning *anything*. But I think the
list is better when he's away & so I'm convinced that's the best route!

Naughtypants xx