[kj] Democracy drumming

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 14 17:05:46 EDT 2006

doubt raven regrets the last two..the guy just doesn't display that much
concern for quality or ability to discern in general.
geordie must have regrets and it seems he has made statements that would
support that position.
but jaz may be too absorbed to notice, and if he were to pull his head
out his shit canal long enough to observe, he might find a whole mess of
things less trivial to regret.