[kj] Jaz Straw

Scarlet lucyfyre at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 15:14:43 EDT 2006

well, most sincerely, Abraham and Moses are both "prophets" and a
Prophet  is a person who has directly encountered God, of whose
intentions he can then speak, which to me at least makes 'em
messengers.

Now admittedly this is not the same as messiah. But I think you'l find
Abarham is thought of as a prophet, just like Mosses, and therefore a
messenger of God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanakh

Will
 Love