[kj] Jaz Straw

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 17:28:02 EDT 2006

I'm not that well informed on this whose who in Religion, but i thought that
Mohammed was Islams messenger from God and Jesus was Mohammeds disciple or
something and I thought that the Pope was the Catholics messenger of God and
I ve always been told that Jews God is money.
  My great grand father was Jewish............I ve still got the gold watch
that he sold to me on his death bed . Actually I tell I lie , I recently
sold the gold watch and brought an Deluxe Muslim inflatable
doll.......................she blows herself up.