[kj] Jaz Straw

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 15:52:43 EDT 2006

Is there a connection between "de(s)perate " and "sleep" ?
If I'm "de(s)perate" will sleep cure this?
Surely I need to sleep if I'm tired , and not if I'm "de(s)perate?
IF I'm de(s)perate , then I'll still be de(s)perate when I wake up. Surely?
Does anyone know an antidote for de(s)peration? , because  its certainly not
sleeping