[kj] Jaz Straw

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 14:06:01 EDT 2006

Jew is a race, not a national identity. There are Christian Jews as well as ones who follow Judaism, so it cannot be a religion.

flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
I'm afraid that I disagree . Jewish is a Religion.
More Jews live outside Israel than inside Israel , so "Jewishness" cannot be
a National identity. Also milions of Israelis are Muslim (as well a
Christian minority) , so Jewishness is not even Israels identity
If Hitler regarded Jews as a race of people, then he was mistaken

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com