[kj] Jaz Straw

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 17:00:01 EDT 2006

Well Jim I did . I was there. I felt uncomfortable. What about how I feel ?
Jim. I ve already explained in detail as to why it was an impediment. Are
you just going to dismiss this?  There is a problem here Jim and the only
solution would to be her taking her veil off.
You cant just say that because it isn't a problem for you then its also not
a problem for anyone else .
  As you say its not a communication impediment for you , I assume that you
have conversed with a veil wearer?