[kj] Jaz Straw

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 16:25:27 EDT 2006

Addressing them normally would probably be the best course of action. I understand being unsure of the cultural differences, but I think the best course of action for both parties is probably to relax, be polite and treat the other side normally.

flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:  Well there was a communication problem because I could nt understand her. It
was nt just because of the veil , I did nt nt know the correct social
protocols for speaking to a covered Muslim , but I suppose that they are
just normal people under the veil and so should therefore just be addressed
normally.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com