[kj] Jaz Straw

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 16:09:29 EDT 2006

If she thinks she can express herself just fine with a veil on, then it's not really her problem. Should she take it off even if she thinks there isn't a communication problem?

flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  It was nothing to do with anyone having power over anyone else . I felt that
she was at a disadvantage because she could nt make herself understood .We
should she not want me to see her facial expressions ? We were having a
conversation ffs, not playing poker .
We were both at a disadvantage , she could nt express herself properly
and I could nt grasp what she meant . Its nothing to do with anyone having
power over anyone else

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com