[kj] Jaz Straw

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 16:09:19 EDT 2006

"My comment was in reference to their ability to remove distraction from
clothes as symbols of status or sexuality, providing focus on the inner
person, rather than the outer. "

  I must disagree. The expensive designer arabyas gives the wearer status .
How much skin they show can also be classed as displaying their (limited)
sexuality . It also doesn't make people focus on their inner person, it
turns the wearer into a non entity . It turns them into a (literally )
faceless non entity. It dehumanises them.