[kj] Jaz Straw

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 09:23:15 EDT 2006

"If she wishes to wear a veil, he should respect that."

   He does. He just said that he would prefer it if they did nt wear the
veil, but said  he would nt object if they turned down his this request .
Dont forget that the veil wearing women are going to him  for help and he
feels that he cant give them his full attention whilst he cant see them .
   Surely hes with-in his rights to make a request . If a person came to
seek your help and wore a balaclava should nt you be able to request that
they remove it ?

" Why should she have to change?"
    She doesnt , It was a request, not an order .