[kj] Jaz Straw

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 15:37:57 EDT 2006

So Robert should should have gone with just "discrimination", instead of "racism or at least discrimination." then?

  Is that it? "You used the wrong word!" Is that the best you can do to defend your statements? You've got nothing else?

flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  Oh look, Mr University lecturer who has a PHD and is an "acknowledged
world expert " considers Islam to be a race of people . Lets get back to
basic shall we? Islam is a religion which encompasses various different
races, so under no circumstances can you accuse me of "veering perilously
close to racism" .
Islam is a Religion, not a race of people.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com