[kj] Jaz Straw

Robert Mallett robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 14:19:56 EDT 2006

OK, where to begin?

'Enough of that posturing and biggin up yourself '

You plainly have no understanding of how intellectual life functions. I am
an acknowledged world expert, and merely pointed out that fact to you
because, to be blunt, you're not. I'm not 'biggin up myself' as you
eloquently put it; I come from a council slum and let my peers enlarge my
profile for me. It's called modesty.

'I would respect you a lot more if you came
> back with an intelligent reply, rather than just telling me that you
> *Could* come back with an intelligent reply.'

I can give you an intelligent reply and am about to do so. Your bill for my
fee is in the post (Joke!).

'Jaz doesn't want Muslims
> to wear Western clothes and Jack doesn't want Western women to wear
> Eastern clothes.'

Do you really think that Jaz Coleman is an arbiter of sensible thought out
opinons? When has he ever been this, and especially of late. He's a
musician: that's it.  The fact is that Islam is a massively diverse
ethno/political/religious ideology where one group may well be secularised
and wear modern clothes, while another dresses in 'traditional' garb, and
with all the accompanying mindsets. Between these two extremes lie so many
layers, strata and sub strata of Islamism that to say all should dress the
same is stupid. So, when did Coleman say it, under what circumstances (was
he pissed, stoned, coked or all three?) and why? For effect? When he 'came
close to converting? For fuck's sake!

Jack Straw is a cunt.

Apart from that, he in actual fact objected to Muslim female's wearing of
the veil in certain circumstances (eg 1 2 1 meetings) and not to 'Eastern
clothes', whatver the fuck you mean by that. Does this include the Fez and
the Kaftan?

'The hypocrisy of the Muslims is astounding '

The hypocrisy of the human species is astounding, period. Not all Muslims
behave in the way you ascribe to them, and in my view you're are trying to
be your usual 'funny clever self', but are veering perilously close to
racism or at least discrmination.

' The Pope says that
> Islam was a violent religion '

The Pope is a cunt.

Have you ever heard of the Crusades, The Conquistadores, the Inquisition,
the Ustasa and so on ad nauseam?

You want more Peter? Come and get it it

bob