[kj] comebacks / reunions

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 17:19:24 EDT 2006

"I wouldn't personally say that The Chameleons come back CD "Why call it
anything" was dire"

OK, yes, I'm probably being a bit harsh. It's just so far below the very
exceptionally high standards of the previous stuff.
The Witchwood gigs were absolutely brilliant.

I absolutely adore the Invincible stuff with Yves Altana as well, nearly as
good as The Chams stuff...nearly.
If you get the chance check out Mark Burgess playing with Yves Altana again
under the name Bird.

Brian.